1) Could not shower in open bathtub area due to no shower
1) Standard shower curtain rod will not protect against water getting out of area
Hints and tips:
1) Sometimes items do not come with directions, but seem to always come with a catalog, look through catalogs to see picture of item to make up your own directions.
2) Do not worry about finding studs for this kind of project as anchors will support this item without a problem.
3) If you need to drill through tile for the installation, make sure you have several tile bits of the correct size as you should expect to blow out one or 2, depending on the type of tile. Purchase these at a tile store as they will be a more durable brand
4) Using a squirt bottle to water down tile bit during process will save bits and speed up the process, also a wet sponge held above bit will work.
6) A laser level works well for this type of installation as being level is important for the finished result.
If you have an issue like the one described above or need other shower enclosure assistance at your home, click the “contact” tab to the right and let Screw Loose? LLC take care of the rest.
Thanks for your time, I hope this helps………………………………..