I hope everyone has gotten over the sugar high from Halloween and are going to see the dentist. Now is the month when we start to prepare our home for family, who are coming to join us to celebrate Thanksgiving. It is also a month when we can start being proactive on the inside of our homes as the yard work is wrapping up for the next few months. Use the extra hour you gained this month to ensure your house is running efficiently through the following steps.
1) Clean lint from entire clothes dryer vent system, from exterior vent cap. Have your dryer exhaust ducts inspected annually, especially for longer exhaust runs.
2) Set your clocks back November 5th at 2 AM.
3) Inspect automatic garage door opener and lubricate according to manufacturers directions. Make sure all screws are tightened and secured.
4) Check for leaks around washing machine. Inspect supply hoses as they will have the highest incidence of leaking.
5) Clean dishwasher, trash compactor and counter top appliances.
6) Change the batteries in smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
If you need any assistance doing any of the home maintenance mentioned above, or have other project needs around your home, click the contact button to the right and let Screw Loose? LLC take care of the rest.
Thanks for your time, I hope this helps………..