Over time we slowly collect “things”, then over time we loose interest in these “things”. When we lose interest we usually try to stash these items around the house, sometimes thinking we will gain interest at a future date. The garage is the most typical place for people to put “things”. Then reaches the point of no return and you do not want to deal with the “things” you have stashed……….. A perfect time to contact Screw Loose? LLC
Hints and tips:
1) When starting a de-clutter/organization project, make sure you have a solid plan, or you will become overwhelmed before you can get started.
2) Use the center of the room to begin to categorize your “things” for organized storage.
3) When putting “things” back, start by storing the 3-category piles with the most “things”
4) Don’t be afraid to throw items away, but do so consciously through recycling, and donating non-perishable items. See your local programs for hazardous waste pick up and large item pickup for items that are trash, but require special handling
5) Utilize all the storage racks, cupboards, and containers that you have as typically clutter will start because we do not make use of the storage areas we already have in the room
6) When cleaning garage clutter, always use a dust mask
If you have issues like the one described above or have other organization /storage projects in your home, click the “contact” tab to the right and let Screw Loose? LLC take care of the rest.
Thanks for your time, I hope this helps………………………………..